We start by disassembling all electronics and separating the many parts, if it is a computer and the person, or company that we got it from wanted the hard drive Destroyed then we Destroy it. Once all the parts are separated they are tested to see if they are salvageable for re use, if they are not, then they are sent to be broken down. (In this process there is no chemicals used what so ever) Heat is used to separate the Solder from all components and they are then re used by companies to build new electronics and computer boards. If any components are salvageable then they are used to create a working computer or fixed to be donated to schools or resold by us.
Things that we do not and will not do
Click Here to learn more about this nasty process
- Ship electronics over seas
- Break down computer components using nasty chemicals to get the gold and silver plating from them
- Dump Toxic Phosphors, and heavily leaded glass in landfills
- Pose as a computer recycling company and do the exact opposite by using nasty chemicals
- Pose as a non profit business and try to get donations and free labor from the community